The Seventh Brother (also known as ''Bobo undo die Hasenbande'' in German and ''A Hetedik Testvér in Hungarian'') is an American/Hungarian/German animated feature made in 1991 in the United States, 1995 in Germany, and 1996 in Hungary.
In the original American dub, The story is about a little puppy named Tiny who is separated from his family, a young girl and her grandfather, during a thunderstorm as he chases after a frog when the car breaks down on the side of the road. Since his family believes him to be under a blanket in the front seat, they drive off without him, leaving Tiny to fend for himself.
In the [[WhatDoYouMeanItsForKids German and Hungarian versions]], mind you, whereas Bobo/Vacak (Tiny's name in the German/Hungarian version) was accidentally forgotten in the American version, in THIS version a mother, father, and daughter (who are never seen) are [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv63CyhNxLw driving along only to stop the car and literally throw the puppy out over the ledge and into the forest before driving off again.]]
In all three versions, Tiny/Bobo/Vacak is then taken in by [[MassiveNumberedSiblings six rabbit siblings]] who find him the next morning, and teach him how to be a rabbit, thinking of him as their seventh brother. However, not all the animals are happy that there is a dog in the forest . . .
All three versions have the same theme of bravery (as the rabbits and Tiny/Bobo/Vacak are thrown into many life-threatening situations, from hawks to drowning) and are filled with many songs.
Interestingly enough, this movie was given out in a promotion at UsefulNotes/McDonalds in TheNineties, along with ''Animation/WillyTheSparrow'' and ''Film/TheAddamsFamily''... [[TheLastOfTheseIsNotLikeTheOthers yes.]]
!!This Movie Provides Examples Of:
* AwardBaitSong: In the original version, there's ''two''. The opening song and "I Miss You".
* EverythingTryingToKillYou: In the movie, the Rabbits are attacked by a hawk, a weasel and a fox, as the forest is occupied by hunters, and are all [[spoiler:nearly drowned near the end]]. Oh, and Tiny/Bobo/Vacak almost eats a poisionous mushroom.
* GenderEqualEnsemble: There are three sister rabbits and three brother rabbits before Tiny/Bobo/Vacak came along.
* HappilyAdopted: Tiny/Bobo/Vacak, until [[spoiler:the end, where Tiny gets injured while fighting off a weasel and needs to be returned to the humans to get better. Tiny and the rabbits still consider themselves siblings at the end though.]]
* JerkWithAHeartOfGold: J.C./Theo/Tasli.
* LighterAndSofter: The original dub.
* MeaningfulName: Vacak means Rubbish in Hungarian.
* StockFootage: Not sure about the German or Hungarian, but in the original release, a high-five scene is used about five times. Even more blatant is the shot of a closeup of Tiny crying.
* TitleConfusion: The original dub was originally released as ''Tiny, the Seventh Brother'', and then changed to ''The Seventh Brother''. The Hungarian had the same problem -- ''A hetedik testvér'' versus ''Vacak a hetedik testvér''.