->''"Long live what brought us all to this party in the first place: Play. And I believe in that as much as I believe in my [[CrowningMomentOfAwesome no-look flaming crossbow shot.]]"''
A series of commercials run by Sony to promote the PS3 and PSP Exclusive games, based around the character of Kevin Butler (played by Jerry Lambert), a Sony VP in charge of everything from First Person Shooter Relations to Add More Awesome. The ads were widely praised for their humorous content as opposed to Sony's previous [[MindScrew PS3 Ads]].
!!The ads contain examples of:
* ActionDuo: Kevin and the Best Buy guy.
* BadassMustache: Kevin sports one in his ModnationRacers commercial.
* HeyItsThatGuy: He appeared as one of the parents of ''BadTeacher''.
* LockAndLoadMontage: Two words for you: Mon Tage.
* NoExportForYou: If you're not in North America, there's a good chance you don't know who Kevin Butler is.
* OneOfUs: Kevin Butler appeared at E3 to give a speech about how much he loved gaming and wanted to see it succeed. A carefully scripted appearance? Sure. But it was still awesome.
* ScrewedByTheNetwork: Don't expect anymore ads from Kevin Butler; his actor appeared in a commercial for Bridgestone Tires playing ''[[MarioKart Mario Kart Wii]]''. He was never named as Kevin Butler, or even acted like Kevin Butler. It was just his actor doing his job, but for some reason, Sony's suing for INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, not a non-compete clause.
* [[PureAwesomeness Rule Of Awesome]]: The ads themselves run off this and...
* WorthyOpponent: "Well played, Mauer"
''[[TheStinger "Boom to the power of boom"]]''