Do We Have This One?? Up for Grabs Stock Phrases used in situations involving racing. Variants with involve substitutes for the "Dust" part.
- In Finding Nemo, Marlin telling Dory "You're about to eat my bubbles!"
- Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, A gazelle mocks Diego after outrunning him.
Gazelle: Eat my dust, dingo!
Clark: I'm going to pull around them...Burn some dust here. Eat my rubber!
Rusty Griswold: Dad, I think you mean burn rubber and eat my dust.
Clark: Whatever, Russ.
- Year One
Cain: [to his father Adam, while trying to flee on a slow-moving camel] Eat my dust, father!Video Games
- Nintendo game Eliminator Boat Duel features character "Vicious Vicky". Right before the second race against her, she says, "We're gonna have a drag [race] and you're gonna eat my wake!"
- One of the lines said by the Scout in Team Fortress 2.
- Sega Genesis game Road Rash 3: When you place poorly in a race, you'll sometimes be treated to another racer telling you, "I was trying to get you to eat my dust, but it settled before you got there."
- SpongeBob SquarePants, "The Fry Cook Games": when SpongeBob gives Patrick this line, Patrick responds with "I'll be eating my own dust!"
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.