- —Find Your Fate #12: James Bond in Strike It Deadly
- Famous example: Hansel and Gretel dispose of the witch this way. (The details vary depending on the version told.)
- Slightly less famous example: in many versions of The Three Little Pigs, the third pig finally disposes of the wolf by placing a pot of boiling water in the fireplace while the wolf decides to make a chimney entrance. This trope ensues.
- Chicken Run. Ginger and Rocky are almost subjected to this trope during the pie machine sequence. They escape it, though, complete with Indy Hat Roll.
- There's a story about a hippie babysitter who, while stoned, cooks the baby she's supposed to be sitting, thinking it's a turkey.
- Similarly, there are stories about elderly women microwaving pets in an attempt to dry them off. Read about it here.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.