Created By: osias on March 28, 2012
In adaptations to other media, often origin stories of heroes and villains are merged. Examples:
- In Tim Burton's Batman, the Joker killed Bruce's parents and Batman was responsible for the accident creating the Joker.
- In Spiderman, both spidey and the Green Goblin gain their powers at roughly the same time by the same phlebotonium.
- In Fantastic Four, Doom was in the same space voyage that gave the heroes their powers and also got some, while in the comics he's more like Iron Man.
- In X-Men 3, Juggernaut and Dark Phoenix are simply mutants like the other characters.
- Green Lantern features both Hal Jordan becoming a hero and Sinestro a Villian
- Smallville features how Clark will become a hero and Lex a villian and they know each other since the pilot.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.