Looks Just Like Their Ancestor YKTTW Discussion
|Looks Just Like Their Ancestor|
When a modern person looks like- or IS- someone in an old paintingMotion To Discard Better Name Already have?
- When someone today looks exactly like someone in an old painting (or as time marches on, an old photograph) who lived centuries ago, there can be four reasons:
- They are a direct descendent of the person portrayed, showing that blood will tell.
- They might be the reincarnation of the person in the portrait, with the reincarnation extending to physical appearence.
- They are an immortal who in fact is the person in the portrait, and if they don't want this known have to pass themselves off as their own descendent.
- They are, or shortly will be, a time traveler who will end up having their portrait painted in the past.