Created By: justanotherrandomlurker on December 10, 2012
Usually, among a cast of different characters, there's a character, that seems to be more sensitive than the others, some times for seemingly silly or ridiculous reasons, and if some thing upsets them, rest assured, tears are going to flow. Not to be confused with The Woobie, as some times, The Crybaby's personal crying game may some times be Played for Laughs.
Examples are as follows:Film
- The Country Bears: Tennessee, though it's justified, because in a Noodle Incident, he lost the love of his life, so just the thought of matters of the heart has him blubbering.
- Series/M*A*S*H: Frank Burns.
- [[Seinfeld]]: George is known for his little breakdowns throughout the series, for petty reasons, but Elaine probably has more of these moments, and sometimes for pettier reasons.
- From the episode "The Understudy", the Girl of the Week Jerry currently dates cries almost at the drop of the hat, over things like dropping her hot dog, or watching sappy movies.
- Sesame Street: Earlier in Elmo's character history, he had his share of moments like this... came in handy for Kermit the Frog, when he realized Elmo unwittingly helped him with a lecture for happy and sad.
- Bert actually, on rare occasions, where Ernie pushes him too far over the edge.
- Courage the Cowardly Dog: Both Courage and Muriel have their moments; Courage moreso, particularly from Season Two onward.
- Cow and Chicken: Cow is prone to these moments, particularly if Chicken is being especially mean to her, or something going the way she didn't want it to.
- Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy: Jimmy, under any circumstance.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.
Three days must pass before this YKTTW is Launchworthy or Discardable