Do We Have This One?
? Mat need a better title.
: The store or market place that villains or others evils go to buy their evil equipment/ingredients.
Related to Evil Inc.
- Men In Black. Jack Jeebs provided exotic weaponry to alien criminals, such as the "reverberating carbonizer with mutate capacity" he sold to an unlicensed Cephalopoid assassin.
- Mega Mind gets all his stuff from a place in Romania.
- In the second Hellboy film there is the troll market.
- Several marvel villains made careers out of this: Arcade used to make money by producing robotic "heroes" for the villains to practice on while Taskmaster made money by providing training for mooks.
- In the Cold Opening of Tomorrow Never Dies, James Bond infiltrates one of these. Cue Stuff Blowing Up and an escape in a fighter jet.
- In Real Life, there's the black market where you can get things you're not supposed to be legally getting.
- The entire country of Malaria in Igor, though it's less "buy our evil stuff" and more "pay us to not sell it".
- Shadowrun. Fixers sell illegal equipment (including weapons and ammunition) to shadowrunners.