Created By: Unknown Troper on April 22, 2010
Because obviously we have nothing better to do. We considered adding 'every time there is a punctuation error' to the list, but that would be suicide. Without further ado...
- Take a shot every time you have to reread an entire sentence or paragraph because of the Purple Prose.
- Two more if you still don't get it.
- Take a shot every time Grignr (or anyone) calls a man a 'slut'.
- Take a shot every time a woman is referred to as a 'wench' or 'female'.
- Take a shot every time the word 'stygian' is used in any form.
- Take a shot every time two contradictory descriptions are used together.
- Take a shot every time the author spends a paragraph discussing clothing.
- Taketh a shot when e'er someone uses Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe
- Take a shot every time Carthena's breasts are mentioned.
- Take a shot every time someone faints or loses consciousness. Two for the epileptic priest.
- Partake of a measured portion of heady baccan fluid every time eyes or blood are described as 'emerald-green orbs' or 'life fluid' or something similar.
- Take a shot every time the plot halts to allow Grignr or the narrator to go off on a tangent involving wenches.
- Take a shot every time an adjective is used as an adverb.
- Down a bloody mary every time there is an entire paragraph of Gorn.
- Drink every time the blatant Author Appeal becomes too much.
- Take a shot every time the author misuses a word.
- Another if it makes it unintentionally hilarious.
- Take a shot every time the laws of anatomy seem to have been rewritten by Rob Liefeld.
- Take two every time the author starts using the characters as a mouthpiece for his opinions.
- Check sanity and I.Q. levels if ever it starts to make sense.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.
Three days must pass before this YKTTW is Launchworthy or Discardable