In a world full of super types where everyone gets one power each, this is the guy who has all the powers. He or she might be The Chosen One or just really really rare. Examples Anime and Manga
- A Certain Magical Index has every magical grimoire in history in her head.
- Toyo Harada and Pete Stanchek from Harbinger (Valiant Comics) are both Omega Harbingers which means they have every psychic power there is.
- Lanfeust: In a World where every human gets their own, unique magical power (melt metals, teleport, cause thirst, boil water...), there are two people whose magical power becomes absolute (every power ever) when touching the MacGuffin. One's The Hero, the other's the Big Bad.
- In the Second Coming arc of X-Men it's revealed that Hope's power is the ability to use any mutant ability ever possessed. She's basically Rogue without having to touch anyone and no time limit on her powers. Also, using said ability undid the Scarlet Witches curse (for lack of a better term) that De Powered thousands of mutants and stopped all mutant births.
- In Mistborn, where Mistings have one power each, Mistborn have them all.
- In The Grimnoir Chronicles, the Chairman is the first and strongest of the Magicals and has every power it is possible to have in the setting. In the third book where we actually see him fight extensively, it is revealed that each one has a cool-down period when overused forcing him to periodically switch powers during prolonged conflict.
- In Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, protagonist Nick Scryer has every power his enemies possess except for Telepathy and Illusion.
- Tempest from the Omega Universe is an "omni psi". Telepathy, telekinesis, phase-shifting, teleportation; he's a one stop shop.
- * In the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender (and Avatar: The Legend of Korra), there are four kinds of superpowered people called "benders" who can bend a particular element. The protector of this world is the Avatar who has the ability to bend all four elements.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.