Created By: STUART on February 13, 2010
Swashbuckling, rum-swilling, peg-legged Pirates in modern times. The pirates that in Real Life do exist today but fail to shiver anybody's timbers are (YKTTW Plug) A Disgrace To Blackbeard.
- Name comes from the Jimmy Buffet song "A Pirate Looks At 40".
- The pirates in The Venture Bros. episode "Ghosts Of The Sargasso".
- The Monkey Island games occasionally cross into this due to the Purely Aesthetic Era.
- The Chesapeake Bay Pirates from The Non-Adventures of Wonderella.
- Steve the Pirate in Dodgeball.
- The pirates who are the archnemesis of Doctor Mc Ninja.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.