Created By: DragonQuestZ on December 8, 2009
Bare Your Midriff).. In comict's not as popular as a Leotard of Power or a skintight suit, but other media take to it just fine. Can allow for the dress to be a uniform, but the character does have to actually do stuff, not just be a Distressed Damsel. Compare the skimpy Happy Holidays Dress.A heroine or villainess of a work wearing a mini dress, or top and miniskirt (just to
- The senshi of Sailor Moon
- The angels of Wedding Peach
- Princess Tutu, by default, since a tutu is a minidress.
- Jean Grey's second "Marvel Girl" outfit.
- Catwoman had an outfit like this once or twice.
- Princess Goleeta of Galtar and the Golden Lance
- In Kid Radd, Sheena has a minidress, and does get more active when she's out of the game. Plus her counterpart in the second game has a Super Mode in a French Maid outfit.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.