Critical Advice Cutoff YKTTW Discussion
|Critical Advice Cutoff|
There's something you absolutely NEED to know! It's --
A character is about to give someone else critical advice, but...
- They get killed or captured.
- They forget what it is.
- The call drops.
- In Plants vs. Zombies, Crazy Dave tries to tell you what Dr. Zomboss's weakness is. "Uh oh. He's here. Better get ready. It's gonna be one heckuva fight! Listen, though. I know what his weakness is: You have to hit him in the pancreas! No, that was a different guy... You have to... um... kick him in the... Hmm... You have to press up up down down left right... er... Wait! I remember! It's..." *Gets kidnapped by bungee zombie*
- In the second level of Defense Grid: The Awakening, The Entity (Your assistant AI) says, "Oh, and this is absolutely essential! You must remember to ...um... ahh... hmm..." -- Luckily, he remembers a few minutes later to tell you that certain towers are more effective than others against certain alien types.
- Happens in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium due to a pay phone running out of money.
- In Ocean's Twelve, when Rusty is instructing Linus on how to act convincingly. Distraction strucks.