Laconic: Giant robots that turn into things and other people who doesn't turn into anything live together to create a new world.
"CLANK CLANK CLANK…."Here Re-alignment,is a panfandom roleplay game inspired by the Transformers universe. Taking place upon Cybertron, the characters are brought into the mix thanks to a rift in time and space and have to co-exist, shape and build the world around them. There are also the occasional monsters, Powerful entities and possible magical artifacts.
This game provides examples of:
- Adorkable: First Aid, Raf, Blurr….
- Affably Evil: Swindle, Starscream…pick your poison.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Both HAL 9000 and 686 Ebullient Prism are in the game.
- Aliensarebastards: Especially if they are named Overlord.
- Aliens Speaking English
- Another Dimension
- Ax-Crazy: More than a few but Overlord wins this one hands down.
- Back from the Dead: Some chars are brought in after their death. It is also possible to die in game and come back to life.
- Badass Grandpa: Most mechs are old as dirt, they still can kick ass easily.
- Big Brother Instinct
- Berserk Button: All the characters have them in spares.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Also the small ones.
- Crossover Cosmology: Due to the game setting this is sort of inevitable.
- Crossover Ship
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: More than a few but Megamind is probably the most notable example.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Starscream hitting on Elita and a drunk First Aid hitting on Wheeljack should be mentioned.
- Deadpan Snarker: Too many to count.
- Don't Go in the Woods: Or in this case, the Badlands.
- Embarrassing Tattoo: To some, the Firstforgued glyph on their arms.
- Embarrassing Nickname / * My Name Is Not Durwood: Wheeljack likes to give those to people and often calls Blurr ‘Blurrk’. The blue mech retaliates calling Wheeljack ‘Sir’.
- Enemy Mine: When Unicron sent monsters to kill everyone Autobots and Decepticons got over their differences to get rid of them.
- Evil Genius: Mostly all of them are Decepticons. Mostly.
- Flat "What.": Blurr’s reaction to Starscream and Jetfire’s friendship.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Autobots and Decepticons act civil to each other because there is little point on fighting in the game. Some of them even hang out together.
- Goodisnotnice: Dinobots and Fortress Maximus specially, but you probably do not want to piss off any of the Firstforged either.
- Has Two Daddies: If you consider Ratchet and Wheeljack Miko’s unofficial parents in game you get this.
- Insane Equals Violent: * Cough * Overlord * Cough *
- Insufferable Genius: All the AIs and quite some mechs.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Kick the Dog: After (TFP) Starscream cut off (TFA) Blurr’s arm, (TFA) Starscream tried to take advantage of it and kill the autobot.
- Kink Meme
- Manipulative Bastard: Lots, but Pharma to Drift deserves some special mention.
- Mega Crossover
- Name's the Same: So you're looking for a Starscream…
- Odd Friendship: So many so far thanks to the range of canons and characters being brought together.
- Passive-Aggressive Kombat: Certain ‘Bots and ‘Cons engage in this frequently rather than fighting.
- Running Gag: More of an ooc one, but basically it implies how to tell apart a fembot from a mech.
- Tall Darkand Snarky: Airachnid, the Starscreams…
- There Are No Therapists: Averted thanks to Rung.
- Trapped in Another World
- What Did I Do Last Night?: The party Wing organized at Vector’s Temple. Enough said.
- Will They or Won't They?: Wing, Drift, Wheeljack, Ratchet…
- You Do NOT Want To Know: Wheeljack what are you doing with that bomb?
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.