Want another way to show what a Complete Monster a character is? Have them actually get aroused or have an orgasm/masturbate at the thought/action of killing another character. Compare Sex Is Violence. Anime and Manga
- In Full Metal Panic! Gauron gets aroused when he hurts or kills other people.
- In Mahou Sensei Negima! Tsukuyomi is implied to get aroused from murder.
- Jan Valentine of Hellsing once declares that he has a hard-on while killing Hellsing personnel.
- Héloïse Villefort of Gankutsuou masturbates while thinking of the Count and the poison ring he gave her. Essentially she was getting off to the thought of murdering her own husband and stepdaughter.
- In Death Note if Light's slasher smiles are of any indication he appears to get pleasure out of murdering people.
- In Bleach one of Ichigo's earlier enemies, the hollow called Shrieker, was a serial killer who stabbed a young mother to death and got off on it. His greatest regret is being killed before being able to do the same to her child, Yuichi Shibata.
- In IT the description of Patrick when he was five-years-old suffocating his baby brother describes him as having a hard on while he was doing it.
- Criminal Minds: All over the place.
- In Psycho apparently Norman's murder of Marion in the shower was brought about by his sexual repression. The entire scene reeks of rape metaphors as well.
- Lots of serial killers get off on killing. Knifes, phallic symbols, etc.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.