Get Out Of The Vehicle (needs better title)
Two people (or more) are a vehicle. One (or more) gets out for one reason or another.
(Alt Title: Put Out Or Get Out?) People argue in a vehicle of some sort - the driver kicks them (and possibly everyone else) out and most often floors it. Needs a better title Needs a Better Description Sister Trope to Walking Examples Film
- The Dude is thrown out by a temperamental (and Eagles' fan) taxi driver.
- The Big Bang Theory: Played with in an episode when driving to a conference Penny gets kicked out of the "main car" by Sheldon and into the back car with Howard, Bernadette, and Raj.
- Married... with Children: Happens to Kelly when she decides not to put out for her date.
- Seinfeld: Happens in "Carpark" episode when a woman offers to help Jerry and company find their car by driving them around the carpark. George ends up insulting her by making a crack about Scientology and they all get kicked out.
- The song "Jump in My Car" by the Ted Mulary Gang (and later David Hasselhoff) turns this way at the end.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.