Created By: Kaybor on June 13, 2008
An extremely widespread subtrope of Abnormal Ammo. Can be either a weapon that shoots bees, or a person with the power to control bees.
- A plasmid in Bioshock turns your arm into a living beehive and shoots bees at your enemies.
- The Pain, a boss from Metal Gear Solid 3, is also a living beehive-man. He uses bees and hornets offensively and defensively.
- There was a bee-based villainess in the second season of Who Wants to Be a Superhero?.
- Swarm is a Marvel comics supervillain who is a swarm of Nazi bees.
- In DC Comics, during the Amazons Attack storyline, the Amazons deployed weaponized bees that make people explode. This prompted an infamous Batman quote: "Bees. My god".
- In the cartoon The Terrible Thunderlizards, the Thunderlizards used bazookas, grenades, and guns that shot bees.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.