Do We Have This One?? Needs a Better Description Titles including the phrase "of the Dead".
Examples:Anime and Manga Film - Live Action
- Night of the Living Dead and its sequels.
- Dawn of the Dead
- Day of the Dead
- Land of the Dead
- Diary of the Dead
- Survival of the Dead
- Children Of The Living Dead
- Shaun of the Dead
- The Necronomicon Ex-Mortis is a fictional Sumerian spellbook in the Evil Dead series, and probably takes its name from the Necronomicon of H.P. Lovecraft stories.
- The Book of the Dead, an ancient Egyptian funerary text.
- The Naming of the Dead, a crime novel by Ian Rankin.
- The Necronomicon (Greek: "image of the law of the dead", sometimes translated "book of the names of the dead"), a fictional grimoire that appears in stories by H.P. Lovecraft.
- Eaters of the Dead, a novel by Michael Crichton, which was adapted into the film The 13th Warrior.
- There's the Enderverse book 'Speaker for the Dead''.
- Secrets of the Dead, a PBS special.
- "Clothes of the Dead," a song by Bongo Bass & Bob (aka Penn & Teller and Steven Banks).
- Horror Punk Rock band The Misfits have songs titled "Night of the Living Dead" and "Day of the Dead."
- Metal band Lordi has a song called "Night of the Loving Dead."
- Day of the Dead (Spanish: Día de los Muertos), a Mexican holiday.
- Names of the Dead, a list published by the US Department of Defense following combat action.
- The House of the Dead series.
- Typing Of The Dead, a House of the Dead spin-off where words pop up, and if typed quickly, kill the approaching zombies.
- English Of The Dead, another spin-off.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.
Three days must pass before this YKTTW is Launchworthy or Discardable