Enough examples now, decide on title before launch
- Chain Pain
- Chain Link Fencing
- Maul And Chain
- The Chain Attraction
- Mark Of Chain
- Chain Pain
- A Hard Chains Gonna Fall
- Only Chain Man
Related to Whip It Good
and Epic Flail
, sometimes the chain link is all you need, without the weight at the end. Often a Variable-Length Chain
A Badass Biker
will often do this in a rumble. Also very common in 80s movies with street gangs. See also Fighting with Chucks
and Chained by Fashion
Anime and Manga
- In the original Ghost Rider comics, a magical flaming chain manifests when Johnny Blaze or Dan Ketch transform into Ghost Rider.
- Spawn has chains that pop out of his cloak and are under his control; most often seen in the HBO Animated Series.
- In Mystery Men, one of the disco gang has a chain for a weapon. Mr. Furious hangs a lampshade on this when he asks why it isn't at least a gold chain.
- Happens in the Ghost Rider movie, with emphasis on 'improvised' as this was the same chain one of the demons tried to kill him with at first.
Jayne: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.
- The spiked chain is a weapon option in Pathfinder.
- Outsider from Exit Fate wields a chain as his Weapon of Choice.
- Kunio Kun series: Chains are a staple weapon
- River City Ransom definitely has chains useable as weapons.
- The Road Rash games have the top AI bikers wielding chains as weapons. The player can steal a chain and wield it himself.
- One of the biker gangs in Full Throttle uses chains as their signature weapon. Ben can acquire one after defeating them.
- In Mitsumete Knight, Jack Burston, one of the game's three punks, fights with a big chain in one-on-one duels.
- In his original appearances, Hedge of El Goonish Shive wielded a chain as a weapon - specifically, the very chain that had once bound him in captivity in the laboratory that created him. Very symbolic. Very quickly forgotten, too. Only really appeared in one scene, if memory serves, though Grace references it again later.
- Some gang members use bicycle chains as melee weapons.