TornadoMove Tornado Move YKTTW Discussion
A character generating a tornado to protect or destroy.Better Name Better Name Description Needs Help
Tornados are frightening natural phenomena, and characters may use them in combat. They are usually created by moving in circles (or spinning) with Super Speed or air-controlling powers. Films-Animated
- In Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, Superman does this to simultaneously overpower Captain Atom, Starfire, Black Lightning, Major Force and Power Girl.
- In Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, Superman attacks Darkseid with a flurry of punches and heat vision blasts so fast it generates a tornado around them.
- In Superman vs. the Elite, Superman does this to The Elite while having Glowing Eyes of Doom. Cue Curb-Stomp Battle.
- The Flash, all the time. He usually uses it to shield others from harm, but he once froze a battalion of demons just with the icy winds.
- Red Tornado could ride on tornados and generate them with his hands. One memorable episode had him doing a Beam-O-War with three Wind Dragon clones.
- Aang sometimes does this in Avatar: The Last Airbender, using it to directly assault opponents, levitate himself or shoot rocks like a cannon.
- In RuneScape, players may cast the spell "Storm of Armadyl" to conjure a tornado, which counts as a powerful air attack. There is also its weaker version "Divine Storm".