Tornados are frightening natural phenomena, and characters may use them in combat. They are usually created by moving in circles (or spinning) with Super Speed or air-controlling powers. Films-Animated
- In Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, Superman does this to simultaneously overpower Captain Atom, Starfire, Black Lightning, Major Force and Power Girl.
- In Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, Superman attacks Darkseid with a flurry of punches and heat vision blasts so fast it generates a tornado around them.
- In Superman vs. the Elite, Superman does this to The Elite while having Glowing Eyes of Doom. Cue Curb-Stomp Battle.
- The Flash, all the time. He usually uses it to shield others from harm, but he once froze a battalion of demons just with the icy winds.
- Red Tornado could ride on tornados and generate them with his hands. One memorable episode had him doing a Beam-O-War with three Wind Dragon clones.
- Aang sometimes does this in Avatar: The Last Airbender, using it to directly assault opponents, levitate himself or shoot rocks like a cannon.
- In RuneScape, players may cast the spell "Storm of Armadyl" to conjure a tornado, which counts as a powerful air attack. There is also its weaker version "Divine Storm".
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.