Do We Have This
? Needs a Better Description
, Up for Grabs
When a character (usually male, but not necessarily) displays his buttocks, either as a gesture of defiance or just for a laugh.
- Bart Simpson does this to the Australian government, having written "Don't Tread On Me" on his cheeks, as they attempt to punish him with a booting.
Marge: I'm glad you're all right, honey, but I wish you'd chosen a more tasteful way to be patriotic.
Lisa: I'm impressed you were able to write so legibly on your own butt.
- Homer does this in an ill-considered comedy performance for Mr Burns' birthday. It doesn't go down well.
Homer: I'll never bare my ass in public again.
- The boys from South Park plan to do this to their new teacher, Ms Choksondik. However, on the first lesson she appears to be a Drill Sergeant Nasty, which scares all of them except Cartman out of doing it.
- Commander Keen does this as an Idle Animation in the Temple of the Moons when you leave yourself standing on a moon symbol.
- A certain Shock Site cranks this Up to Eleven. If you've seen it, you know which one I'm talking about; if you haven't, you don't want to.