Badass Establishers Index YKTTW Discussion
|Badass Establishers Index|
Items/Moments to signify a character is badass.
No Launching Please The need for such a sub-index was brought up in this Special Efforts thread. So, you've seen it before. Those things every other cool character displays. Those catchy lines he throws out before he starts kicking ass. What better way to tell a true Badass other than the Badass Longcoat? Or that uber-cool hair! This is a sub-index of the Badass tropes. These items can help identify a Badass when you see them. They are either accessories serving as indicators for those who run on the Rule of Cool, or moments/quirks used to establish someone's badass factor. When it comes to accessories or clothing, their depiction may or may not be realistic. For badass character tropes, check the Badass index. See also Harbinger of Asskicking.
- Asskicking Pose: Awesome and sometimes flashy, by the way did we mention that you're probably about to get your ass kicked afterwards.
- Badass Arm-Fold: A particularly badass pose.
- Badass Back: When someone is so badass they dropped your ass without turning around.
- Badass Bandolier: A utilitarian badass accessory worn so a badass can keep their tools of the trade handy
- Badass Baritone: Nothing screams intimidating than a deep voice.
- Badass Beard
- Badass Blink
- Badass Boast / Pre-Asskicking One-Liner: Every good badass needs a cool line about how dead they are gonna make you.
- Badass Cape: Long flowing capes... the traditional accessory of certain breeds of badass.
- Badass Creed: A philosophy that espouses badass as a central tenet.
- Badass Finger Snap
- Badass in a Nice Suit / Hot Chick In A Badass Suit
- Badass Longcoat: A great way to say badass is to wear an imposing overcoat.
- Badass Longhair: Who says mullets aren't proof you kick ass?
- Badass Mustache
- Cool Shades
- My Name Is Inigo Montoya
- Offhand Backhand
- Pre-Mortem One-Liner