Coat Cape YKTTW Discussion
Do We Have This One?? Sometimes, to show how cool or Bad Ass a character, all he/she has to do is wear his/her coat like a cape, as in not bothering to use the sleeves. In Japan, this a a trait of Delinquents Compare Coat Over the Shoulder.
Examples:Anime and Manga
- Most of the high-ranking Marines in One Piece wear their coats like a cape.
- Yami has done this from time to time in Yu-Gi-Oh!.
- Alucard from Hellsing
- Taki from Hyakujitsu No Bara does this on at least one occasion with his Badass Longcoat, with Dramatic Wind for added effect.
- On The Monkees, Mickey did it when he was pretending to be a big-time movie producer, along with using a cigarette holder.
- Persona 4: Kanji
- Mao from Disgaea 3
- Ujiyasu Hojo from Samurai Warriors 3
- Tyrell Badd in Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.