Do We Have This One?? Needs a Better Title One character grabs and drags another character against the floor or wall. Compare What a Drag for when this is done when the victim is pulled by a fast moving object.
Examples:Anime and Manga
- In Hellsing, Seras uses her Super Speed to kill Zorin by grinding her head against the wall.
- During Ichigo and Ulquiorra's battle in the Bleach anime, Ichigo's Super-Powered Evil Side does this to Ulquiorra, smashing his head into a wall.
- In Constantine, when the devil finally gets Constantine's soul he makes his exit from the room by dragging him by the feet through a pool of his own blood.
- In Spider-Man 3, Spider-Man essentially does this by holding Sandman's face next to a moving subway.
- In CSI: NY, Frankie does this to Stella in the episode All Access.
- Both Rock's and Astaroth's Critical Finsishes use this trope in SoulCalibur 4, with a giant mace and axe respectively.
- Ridley does this to Samus in Super Smash Bros. Brawl during Subspace Emissary.
- And again in Metroid: Other M.
- A few King of Fighters characters have grab moves where they drag the opponent along the ground, notably Yamazaki and Vice.
- One of Sodom's moves in Street Fighter Alpha, to the point where the opponent catches fire.
- In Dead Fantasy 2, Tifa does this to Kasumi while they're running down the side of a building, and then runs her through several stone pillars for good measure.
- Used inn an early appearance of an arc villain in Geist Panik, when he drags an unfortunate victim's face against a brick wall. The attack is fatal. The perpetrator laments his lack of an iPod, since he feels that playing some Rammstein would make the act much more badass.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.