This is a revision of my old trope Sit On The Camera; because some people may have found it rather misleading. A big and heavy character could accidently or purposely sit on someone to be Squashed Flat, and they would even be stuck on their butts. Could also be used as a wrestling move. And often their butts obscure the camera as if they are sitting on it.
- Kung Fu Panda: in a slow motion scene with Po sits on Tai Lung while they're falling down stairs.
- Robots: Aunt Fanny crushes Rodney with her fanny.
- The Penguins of Madagascar:
- "An Elephant Never Forgets" with Burt the elephant crushing Kid Kazoo with the "Two Cheeker"
- "Misfortune Cookie" near the end with a brown duck landing on Rico
- "Antics on Ice" with Roy the Rhinoceros landing on Skipper
- The Legend of Tarzan: a Running Gag with Tantor sitting on Terk
- Rocko's Modern Life:
- "Rocko's Happy Sack" while Rocko is shopping he gets crushed by the Hippo Lady's butt and gets stuck there
- Family Guy:
- "Viewer Mail No. 2, Point of Stew": where a farting Polish kid lands on Stewie after going on a slide
- "The Boids" with the director, Alfred Hitchcock, sitting on the Goodfeathers. Then they're shown stuck to his butt.
- Jackie Chan Adventures:
- Kenny the Shark:
- "Whaling On Kenny" has a scene where Buster, an orca, (one of Kenny's natural enemies) makes kenny give him his snack. When Kenny says no, Buster plants his butt directly on top of him and stays there while Kenny struggles to get him off.
- Sonic Underground:
- "The Jewel in the Crown" when Dingo sits on Manic's remote controlled bug. "I think I sat on a bug"
- Spongebob Squarepants:
- "F.U.N.": with Bubble Bass when he sits on Plankton in the movie theater.
- "Plankton's Good Eye": With Bubble Bass again sitting on Plankton when Plankton saves him from a burning building.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.