This is a revision of my old trope Sit On The Camera
; because some people may have found it rather misleading.
A big and heavy character could accidently or purposely sit on someone to be Squashed Flat, and they would even be stuck on their butts. Could also be used as a wrestling move. And often their butts obscure the camera as if they are sitting on it.
- Kung Fu Panda: in a slow motion scene with Po sits on Tai Lung while they're falling down stairs.
- Robots: Aunt Fanny crushes Rodney with her fanny.
- The Penguins of Madagascar:
- "An Elephant Never Forgets" with Burt the elephant crushing Kid Kazoo with the "Two Cheeker"
- "Misfortune Cookie" near the end with a brown duck landing on Rico
- "Antics on Ice" with Roy the Rhinoceros landing on Skipper
- The Legend of Tarzan: a Running Gag with Tantor sitting on Terk
- Rocko's Modern Life:
- "Rocko's Happy Sack" while Rocko is shopping he gets crushed by the Hippo Lady's butt and gets stuck there
- Family Guy:
- "Viewer Mail No. 2, Point of Stew": where a farting Polish kid lands on Stewie after going on a slide
- "The Boids" with the director, Alfred Hitchcock, sitting on the Goodfeathers. Then they're shown stuck to his butt.
- Jackie Chan Adventures:
- Sonic Underground:
- "The Jewel in the Crown" when Dingo sits on Manic's remote controlled bug. "I think I sat on a bug"
- Spongebob Squarepants:
- "F.U.N.": with Bubble Bass when he sits on Plankton in the movie theater.
- "Plankton's Good Eye": With Bubble Bass again sitting on Plankton when Plankton saves him from a burning building.