A lesser version of a Musical Episode, a rhyming episode is when all characters speak in rhymes throughout the episode, sometimes even rhyming each others sentences. Usually an episode like this is when the plot is based around a classic poem or fairy tale.
- The Danny Phantom episode "The Fright Before Christmas" has a villain called The Ghost Writer who turns Danny and all of Amity Park into a Christmas Poem forcing everyone to rhyme.
- The Animaniacs episode, "Twas the Day Before Christmas".
- Also, "The Kid in the Lid"
- The Powerpuff Girls episode "Dream Scheme", revolving around dreams and sleeping, is written in rhyme to resemble nursery rhymes.
- The Nostalgia Critic's review of The Grinch was done completely in rhyme.
- The Angry Video Game Nerd Christmas special that parodied How the Grinch Stole Christmas! rhymed throughout. He even did his reviews for bad Video Games in rhymes.
- The Johnny Bravo episode "Twas The Night" parodied the Christmas poem and was narrated by Adam West.
- The Arthur episode "Rhyme For Your Life" involved Binky Barnes having a dream where he was in a town called Verseburg, where everyone only spoke in rhyme.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Spongebob VS. The Patty Gadget" had the entire episode in rhyme, telling the story of how Spongebob was about to be replaced by a machine that made as many Krabby Patties as he did.
- One episode of Zero Punctuation had Yahtzee reviewing Wolfenstein, and nearly the entire episode was done in "lumeric form".
- The second half of Linkara's review of a New Kids on the Block comic.
- The Moonlighting episode, "Atomic Shakespeare" was done in costume as if the cast were in Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew. At one point the leads break the fourth wall to tell the audience "We hate iambic pentameter!"
- There have been quite a number of Garfield and Friends episodes that were in rhyme, such as "Ode To Odie" and "Fit For A King".
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.