While a character is walking, running, falling or anything, their entire body fills up screen. Sometimes it cuts to black or just cuts to a different scene. It's a very common trope used in cartoons. Used very often in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- In Pooh's Grand Adventure, Tigger does this in a scene where he and Eeyore run into Rabbit.
- Tweetys High Flying Adventure: At the end of of the prologue. Sylvester says "Well, first things first" while he is walking towards the camera. And his face fills up the screen.
- The Simpsons:
- "Lisa's Pony" in a scene where Homer's playing tea party with Lisa and Bart and Milhouse make fun of him. Homer notices them and immediately charges at them. He runs towards the camera and his stomach fills up the screen making it completely white.
- "Girls Just Want to Have Sums" where Nelson is about to beat up the disguised Lisa
- "The Dad Who Knew Too Little" where Homer is about to charge towards some free sample stands
- "Brother's Little Helper" The scene where Bart walks into an army base where soldiers are taking showers. He is walking into the camera with a twitchy look on his face
- Backatthe Barnyard:
- "The Tale of 2 Snottys" when Snotty Boy is tormenting Otis he falls of a ladder and his butt fills up the screen landing on Snotty"
- "Pigmalion" at the very end where Pig jumps into the screen into a pit of mud
- Liloand Stitchthe Series:
- "Frenchfry" when fat Lilo rolls over Mertle and her posse.
- Hey Arnold!:
- "Helga's Makeover" with Harold where he and the other boys were going to crash Rhonda's party. He is walking towards the camera and his black shirt fills up the screen
- "Wheezin Ed" also with Harold where he is rolling out of the cave and his butt fills up the screen as he crashes into everyone else
- Static Shock:
- Timonand Pumbaa:
- The very end of the episode "Circus Jerks" where Timon and Pumbaa are flying out of the circus and Timon's nose fills up the screen
- The Lebrons does this several times in most episodes. For example:
- "Coach" ends this way when Kid and his friends charge at the bullies to fight them.
- Happens twice in "Misunderstood", first when Condor runs towards the camera to talk an irritated Kid out, and second when Kid walks away from him angrily after his Berserk Button was pressed.