Do We Have This One?? Needs a Better Title The use of bones as an Improvised Weapon and/or Improvised Armour. Dem Bones may be involved.
Examples:Anime and Manga Comic Books
- Marrow from X-men.
- Wolverine when he has his bone claws instead of his Adamantium claws counts, as well.
- The first segment of 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Luke Skywalker grabs a bone to fight the Rancor in Return of the Jedi.
- In the Jean-Claude Van Damme film Sudden Death, a man was killed with a chicken bone.
- Samson, the original badass of The Bible, once wiped out a thousand Philistines with the jawbone of an ass, this making this Older Than Dirt.
- Dungeons & Dragons. Adventure A4 In The Dungeons of The Slave Lords starts with the PCs in the title location, stripped of all weapons and equipment. If they search carefully they can find a human skull (usable as a thrown weapon) and a human thigh bone (usable as a club).
- The first "weapon" you get in Secret of Evermore is a large bone.
- Pokémon: Cubone and Marowak, which use bone attacks such as Bone Club, Bonemerang, and Bone Rush. Cubone in particular wears the skull of its dead mother.
- Halo: skulls can be used as melee weapons.
- Skull helmets in Diablo II.
- In AdventureQuest Worlds, your character can use bone based weapons. I think they can also use an actual bone at one point.
- In Phantom Brave, you can use both leg bones and skulls as weapons.
- X-Men Evolution: Spyke
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.