want to destroy the world, and just like them, villains who want To Create A Playground For Evil
want to destroy the world too... but in another way. Rather than blow it up or kill everyone on it, they much more content to simply turn it into the most horrible and messed up place possible - their own personal playground, in other words. Villains who intend on this goal are likely Complete Monsters
, and doing it For The Evuls
Need A Better Description
and Do We Have This One?
- The Edel Bernal from Super Robot Wars Z has not really plan other than to turn the world into the most chaotic and war-ridden place he can to be his personal playground.
- Ali Al-Saaches from Gundam00 wants to help create a world of endless warfare, so that his slaughter will never end.
- It's a Wonderful Life: Bedford Falls in Earth George Bailey was never born is now a den of iniquity called Pottersville, filled with gambling, prostitution and spinster librarians.
- The cult in "The Call of Cthulhu" seems to have aspects of this:
Then mankind would have become as the Great Old Ones; free and wild and beyond good and evil, with laws and morals thrown aside and all men shouting and killing and revelling in joy. Then the liberated Old Ones would teach them new ways to shout and kill and revel and enjoy themselves, and all the earth would flame with a holocaust of ecstasy and freedom.
- This is essentially the Big Bad's goal in Madlax, since he basically sees all humans as evil deep inside and actively tries to bring out their "true natures".