Fake Boobs YKTTW Discussion
Do We Have This One?? Needs a Better Description Some women are concerned with their cup sizes, so they try to increase them with padding or surgery. Usually used as a way to demonstrate A-Cup Angst. For Cross Dressers, simply using appropriately sized balls will suffice. See also Pillow Pregnancy.
Examples:Anime and Manga
- Played with in Kuragehime: when Wholesome Crossdresser Kuranosuke passes out in the lobby of their apartment building, Mayaya attempts to help by applying Vicks Vapo-Rub to "her" chest, and in the process discovers that Kuranosuke's breasts are fake. Mayaya and the other members of the Sisterhood present completely miss the obvious and instead accuse Kuranosuke of padding "her" bra to hide her A-Cup Angst.
- In Le Petit Spirou, little Suzette is once seen fitting tangerines in her tank top in a ladie's bathroom to see how she'll look when she's all grown up.
- Ninjette once used them to impersonate Empowered.
- There's a whole scene in Wild Wild West where Jim is telling Artie that his fake breasts don't feel right because they're too firm and don't have any give. He dumps out whatever Artie used for filling and uses warm water instead.
- In the movie Dead Presidents, the protagonist sleeps with his girlfriend the night before he goes to the Vietnam War. As he takes off her shirt, he notices that she has her bra stuffed with tissue but tells her he doesn't care.
- In Porky's II: The Next Day, part of the plot to take down the corrupt government man involved fake boobs full of cream corn and vegetable soup that the girl opened up and emptied as fake vomit.
- In Just Shoot Me!, Nina is offered a free procedure from a plastic surgeon and is considering breast augmentation. So she goes around wearing D-cup inserts to get a feel of them.
- On one episode of Will and Grace, Grace is worried that a newspaper photo of her makes her look more endowed than she actually is, so she goes to a gallery show wearing a water-filled bra. Unfortunately, it springs a leak.
- In an episode of the Wonder Years, a legendarily endowed cheerleader is revealed to have stuffed her bra, leading to the characters being very disappointed.
- An episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air concerns Ashley stuffing her bra at school to get more attention.