Created By: Cartoonboy13able1 on October 2, 2012 Last Edited By: Cartoonboy13able1 on October 9, 2012
Butt Full of Camera
Having a characters butt be in front of camera after he/she sits on someone
In most cartoons there are times when someone big and heavy could accidently or purposely sit on someone an they would even be stuck on their butts. The camera could have a P.O.V. Cam of the person about to be sat on and their butt obscures the camera. Or someone could just have a closeup of their butt. Can also be called a Butt Crushing.
- Alpha and Omega: With Mooch landing on Humphrey after a sled ride.
- The Penguins of Madagascar:
- "An Elephant Never Forgets" with Burt the elephant crushing Kid Kazoo with the "Two Cheeker"
- "Misfortune Cookie" near the end with a brown duck landing on Rico
- "Antics on Ice" with Roy the Rhinoceros landing on Skipper
- Back at the Barnyard episode "The Tale of Two Snottys" where Otis climbs up a ladder and lands on Snotty Boy
- The Legend of Tarzan: a running gag with Tantor sitting on Terk
- Kung Fu Panda: in a slow motion scene with Po sits on Tai Lung while they're falling down stairs
- Rocko's Modern Life:
- "Floundering Fathers": with Heffer as he, Filburt and Ed try to move a boulder view the clip here
- "Seat to Stardom": when it was Heffer's turn to sit on the "stardom chair"
- Lion King 1 1/2:
Timon: "How am I supposed to look beyond what I see beyond that?"Pumbaa: "Huh? Oh, sorry."
Darwin: Get your butt out of my face!Hurley: Get your face out of my butt!
- My Gym Partner's a Monkey:
- "Chew on This" at the end with Principal Pixiefrog "You've made you're point".
- "The Butt of the Jake" happens in the beginning and a few more times
- Family Guy:
- "Viewer Mail No. 2, Point of Stew": where a farting Polish kid lands on Stewie after going on a slide
- Teacher's Pet: about twice Jolly and Pretty Boy's petsitter Ms. Boogin
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: with Wario's Special Punch attack in the Dream Boxing Event
- Robots: Aunt Fanny crushes Rodney with her fanny
- "The Boids" with the director, Alfred Hitchcock, sitting on the Goodfeathers. Then they're shown stuck to his butt
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.