Villains have big noses. They might be long and pointy, or a giant hook down their face. But for whatever reason, Bag guys rock the big noses.
- Iznogoud. Just look at him.
- In The Wizard of Oz, The Wicked Witch of the West
- The Child-Catcher of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
- The title character from Ink. Often, it's all you can see under his hood. His angst over his ugliness helps drive the plot. Subverted by the end, when he pulls a Heel–Face Turn and decimates the "pretty" Incubi.
- The many villains played by Basil Rathbone.
- Gru of Despicable Me. A subversion, that while he is a villain, he's actually a good person.
- Toyed with Severus Snape.
- Subverted with Voldemort, who has two slits in the middle of his face, like snake nostrils.
- Ace Attorney: Luke Atmey◊
- The Gretchin of Warhammer 40K have ridiculously long noses that take up half their head.
- Warcraft goblins are more neutral, but still have long noses.
- Diego from Gunnerkrigg Court.
- The Simpsons: Mr. Burns
- The Looney Tunes cartoon "The Dover Boys of Roquefort Hall" had such a villain in Dan Backslide.
- The Boogie Man from The Gorillaz has an extremely long nose. It's the only facial feature visible.
- Murdoc has got a kind of bulbous nose. He's not technically a "bad guy," though. YMMV.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.
Three days must pass before this YKTTW is Launchworthy or Discardable