Villains have big noses. They might be long and pointy, or a giant hook down their face. But for whatever reason, Bag guys rock the big noses.
- Toyed with Severus Snape.
- Subverted with Voldemort, who has two slits in the middle of his face, like snake nostrils.
- The Simpsons: Mr. Burns
- The Looney Tunes cartoon "The Dover Boys of Roquefort Hall" had such a villain in Dan Backslide.
- The Boogie Man from The Gorillaz has an extremely long nose. It's the only facial feature visible.
- Murdoc has got a kind of bulbous nose. He's not technically a "bad guy," though. YMMV.