Looked at the nudeness index, didn't find anything dance related. Up for Grabsshare a bond with the nature. This is often used as an excuse for Fanservice. Participants may be Granola Girls, and tree-hugging may be involved.
- The underwater ballet scene in Piranha 3D.
- In The Crucible, at least one of the girls at the beginning dances naked in the woods.
- Played with in At Play in the Fields of the Lord, though the film version is definitely not fanservice, since it's Kathy Bates. And her character's basically gone nuts.
- Towards the middle of The Wicker Man (1973), Christopher Lee sees a group of young women dancing around a fire, nude.
- Alluded to, and then firmly averted more than once in the Discworld novels starring the three witches. Nanny Ogg is probably game, but...no. Just no.
- Happens briefly in The Lord of the Rings after the Hobbits have been extricated from the Barrows. Tom Bombadil removes the clothing the Wights had placed on them and invites them to "run naked in the grass" while he retrieves their ponies.
- In The Native Star by M.K. Hobson, Animancy can involve dancing naked. There's even a derogatory term for its practitioners derived from this: Skycladdische - literally "clad [only] in sky"
- In I Capture the Castle, Cassandra's artsy stepmother, Topaz, loves doing this kind of thing to "commune" with nature.
- In Friends. When Phoebe suggests a relationship cleansing ritual, it turns out you can either go the burnt offering route or the "dance naked with sticks" route. Rachel and Monica opt for the first.
- In one episode of Dharma & Greg Dharma dances naked on TV to celebrate springtime.
- In an episode of Bones, when a self-proclaimed witch is found dead, Brennan and Booth decide to check out a local group of Wiccans. They show up at a ceremony in the woods just as the (all-female) group begins to disrobe and start dancing.
- Gardnerian wiccans perform many ceremonies "skyclad" (nude), and sometimes dance outdoors during such ceremonies.
- Dungeons & Dragons, Forgotten Realms campaign setting. The Good-aligned female Drow worshippers of Eilistraee dance nude outdoors in the moonlight.
- In Sid Meierís Alpha Centauri, enemies of the Gaian faction might accuse Lady Deirdre of dancing naked in the trees.
- Strongly implied in Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic. Several characters run into some satyrs and nymphs in the woods, and get caught up dancing with them. When Gren decides to take a break, she is surprised to find that she's naked.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.