Usually featured in comedy works, absurdly long limousines are Exactly What It Says on the Tin. Very, very long limousine belonging to some rich jerkass. Of course, main hero or heroine will land inside (usually more or less forcefully) at least once. Sometimes the absurdly long vehicle will have nonsensical features like a hot-tub or a bowling alley attached.
- In B Gata H Kei Kyouka Kanejou have one.
- In The Mask, the title character arrives at the Coco Bongo club in such a car.
- The beginning of the video for Aphex Twin's "Windowlicker"
- The Merthmobile Limo from Wayne's World 2.
- Two examples in the Limosine Challenge on Top Gear. These included an absurdly stretched compact car, and a similarly stretched convertible. All of the home-made limos could be considered a combination of Awesome, yet Impractical, So Bad, It's Good, and So Bad, It's Horrible.
- Done in a lot of Looney Tunes and Tex Avery shorts. Also done once or twice in The Flintstones. Often the gag would be further reinforced with a secretary or switchboard operator at the halfway point of the limousine.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.