Created By: Wiseblade on October 1, 2009
Examples:Anime and Manga
- Bleach uses it a few times, most notably when Aizen stops Ichigo with one finger in the middle of his theme song.
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann features this in episode 25.
- Hajime no Ippo does it in Ippo's Title fight against Date.
- One Piece does this a few times, Particularly with Usopp.
- Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z Abridged, when Yamcha arrives to fight the Saiyans. He gives his fellow warriors a roguish grin, heroic music begins to swell in the background, he starts his rousing speech, and boom.
- Digimon plays this trope for laughs whenever the titular characters try to digivolve while hungry.
- Avatar: The Last airbender pulls it off in the Season two Finale.
- Justice League: The New Frontier. Superman, being Superman, rouses and unites a divided group of superheroes, then, with heroic music playing in the background, charges off to scout and engage the enemy...only to be hit with an energy beam so powerful it knocks him several miles back and into the sea, pretty much removing him from the movie.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.