Created By: lebrelMarch 10, 2010
Do We Have This One? How do you make a bishounen even bishier? Give him long (waist-length or longer), glossy hair. Bonus points for wearing it loose. If he's not the type for just sitting around looking pretty he might also be a Badass Longhair. Villainous versions are likely to also be a White Haired Prettyboy. Really long hair on just any old guy (or girl) is Rapunzel Hair.
- Soubi from Loveless. Also Nisei.
- Feilong from the Finder Series.
- Jarte's secretary Benjamin from 100% Perfect Girl.
- Iason from Ai No Kusabi.
- Gunter from Kyou Kara Maou.
- Havi from The Crimson Spell
- Dr Watari from Descendants Of Darkness
- Though his his hair is not quite waist-length, Legolas in The Lord Of The Rings film adaptation is a live-action example of this trope.
Hello, Unkown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.
Three days must pass before this YKTTW is Launchworthy or Discardable