In certain shows, when the opening credits, song is about to end, it usually ends with the main cast (and sometimes even recurring characters) to be standing and facing at the audience. This trope only focuses on that aspect - not just the characters being at the end of the song, but rather with them looking like they're posing in a group shot with the audience being the cameraman.
Anime and Manga
- Digimon Xros Wars does it in both opening songs, with increased characters in the second opening mixing both Taiki and Kiriha's army instead of just Taiki's army.
- From Dragon Ball up to Dragonball GT, all the openings do this the cast changes as the show evolves. The first English opening had some rather spoilerific characters in it.
- Flame of Recca, with the seven dragons as the background.
- The first Gate Keepers includes all of the main Japan branch cast, complete with the salute.
- GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class does it with the main five girls at the end of the opening.
- The second season opening of Hanaukyō Maid Tai, "La Verite", ended with all of the major characters lined up facing the viewer.
- He Is My Master
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- Kokoro Library does it with the three sisters Kokoro, Aruto and Iina.
- Princess Princess does it with the three princesses, Sakamoto, Natashou, the student council and the dorm manager.
- YuYu Hakusho does this. In the second and third openings they even included some of the new cast!
- Beverly Hills 90210 did this all the time.
- Family Ties featured variations on the theme of the family posing for a group photo or artist's rendition.
- Law & Order's opening credits always ended with a shot of the two detectives and the two DA's walking down a corridor.
- Modern Family
- Skins, at least the UK version.
- Various Super Sentai ends with the cast in suits facing the camera (with a pose even).