Created By: PancticeSquadCutterback on November 19, 2012 Last Edited By: PancticeSquadCutterback on July 4, 2013
The Hottest Girls Are The Kindest
The more attractive females tend to be the nicest characters in the series.
Although attracive males are often be jerks, it seems to be the opposite with girls. This does have something to do with gender stereotypes, where women are associated with beauty and intelligence, and men are associated with aggressiveness and strength. See also Beauty Equals Goodness, Females Are More Innocent and High-Heel–Face Turn. The "sexpot" variety of The Baroness is usually this trope, if she falls for the hero. Villainesses Want Heroes and Sensible Heroes, Skimpy Villains tend to combine to make this trope, in conjunction with the aforementioned tropes. She may also be a Good Bad Girl. This can happen with either gender, but, as previously stated, Hot Guys Are Bastards is more likely to be applied to males, and this trope is more likely to be applied to females.
Anime and Manga
Anime and Manga
- Yoko Littner from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is the most Ms. Fanservice character in the show (as well as the Trope Codifier, yet she's supportive, friendly), and will do whatever it takes defend her friends.
- BlazBlue: The only reason Litchi Fay Boobie Lady Ling is one of the bad guys is because, well, she's one of the bad guys. Her nickname tell's you how hot she is, and she is a Good Samaritan just wants to help others, but she is basically forced into the villain team.
- Mai Shiranui from The King of Fighters series is dressed in a skimpy kimono and is the Trope Codifier for Jiggle Physics. She is also a sweet and loyal woman who is fighting for love.
- Gwynevere in Dark Souls. Or So I Heard. Someone else has to give context.
- Eva in Metal Gear Solid 3 is a a spy sent to kill you and steal the MacGuffin. She only does one of those things and instead falls in love with Snake.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.