In most cartoons, there are times when big and heavy characters could accidently or purposely sit on someone to be Squashed Flat
, and the big character would stand up and turn around showing the other one stuck to their butt. I'm pretty sure this isn't used in Live-Action TV
- Winnie-the-Pooh: At the beginning of "The Backson Song", the Backson drops on Owl and starts dancing, then turns around to show Owl flattened on his backside.
- Tarzan & Jane: After Tantor finishes his first story, he finally realizes he's been sitting on Terk.
- The Legend of Tarzan:
- "Tarzan and the City of Opar" After Terk gets Tantor unstuck from a doorway in Opar, he crashes into a wall and crushes Terk.
- Rocko's Modern Life:
- "Rocko's Happy Sack" while Rocko is shopping he gets crushed by the Hippo Lady's butt and gets stuck there.
- "The Boids" with the director, Alfred Hitchcock, sitting on the Goodfeathers. Then they're shown stuck to his butt.
- "Pitter Patter of Little Feet" During the night when Brain tries to escape, he falls on the floor. And when the hippos go to look for him, Flavio slips and Brain is found on his butt.
- Timon & Pumbaa:
- Kenya Be My Friend: while Pumbaa is searching for a new friend, he sits on a meerkat named Monty.
- Tom And Jerry Kids:
- "Two Stepping Tom" when the elephant singer is hanging on a beam he falls on Tom.
- "Circus Antics" after Tundo the elephant introduces his family to Jerry, he asks where Tom is. And it is revealed that he's stuck to his butt.
- Classic Disney Shorts: In "Tiger Trouble" and elephant lands on the tiger. The tiger is left behind, only without his stripes, which are now imprinted on the elephant's butt.