Created By: Cartoonboy13able1 on November 7, 2012 Last Edited By: Cartoonboy13able1 on November 15, 2012
Walk Out Of Camera Obstruction
Where a character walks directly towards the camera and the shot cuts to reverse showing him walking away from it
A really old cliche Camera Trick where a character walks into the camera until they fill the screen. Afterwards the camera will turn around and the character will be seen walking away from it. It's what we call a Natural Transition. See what they look like here
- "Bad to the Bone", with Ash when Professor Oak tells Ash that he should leave his lab.
- "Berry Berry Interesting", where Munchlax walking into the Pokemon Center and to a berry bush.
- A Goofy Movie: Bowling scene. "WOOHOO! STRIKE-OLA!" With Pete as he celebrates for PJ kicking down a pin
- Happily N'Ever After: with a pink troll as a bunch were walking toward a light "I've never seen that before"
- Fantastic Mr. Fox: with Bose when he has a temper tantrum and trashes the inside of the trailer.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Reluctant Werewolf: Where Shaggy in his werewolf state is being chased at a drive in movie.
- Mario Superstar Baseball: In the very last scene before the credits where Mario walks out of a field holding a baseball, he walks slowly into the camera. Then the camera zooms out from his hat. View it here
- Another World: When Lester gets off the elevator in the beginning of the game.
- "A Step at a Time": During a flashback of Tommy taking his first steps. At the end of the flashback he is shown walking away
- "Chuckie's Red Hair": The scene where Betty comes in with Phil and Lil. Her neck fills the screen and walks away
- "Stu Gets a Job": When Stu is in the Elvis suit saying, "Well, turnabout is fair play".
- "Nursemaid Taz" with Taz's brother Jake. He and her sister are running toward the table.
- "Toothache Taz": when the Platypus brothers are about to blast him with a cannon, Taz breaks out of their house.
- "Taz and the Pteradactyl": When the pteradactyl charges at Taz, he ducks and somersaults through the screen.
- Codename: Kids Next Door:
- "Operation U.T.O.P.I.A." Numbuh 1 running straight through Katie and then through the camera
- "The Grim Adventures of the KND" with Billy's dad as he walks out of a puff of smoke. "I wear the pants around here! ME! me, me, me!"
- "Operation C.O.L.L.E.G.E." The very beginning with Numbuh 1 drinking a shake.
- The Simpsons:
- "Much Apu About Nothing" with Homer as he goes to get beer from the fridge. "Let's all calm down. Everyone's going to be just fine. As long as I have enough beers."
- "Selma's Choice" Bart and Lisa try to get Selma off a bench and ride a rollercoaster.
- Spongebob Squarepants:
- "Breath of Fresh Squidward" SpongeBob walking with new Squidward attached to him. "Boy the new Squidward sure is chummy"
- Static Shock:
- "Romeo in the Mix" has it close to the end, where the police take the Leech away. "We'll take him downtown with the others"
- "Bad Stretch" with Carmendillo screaming and saying, "Gotta hide, gotta hide!"
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius:
- "The Eggpire Strikes Back", the scene at school where Ooblar tries to break up Jimmy and Cindy's argument. "Pipe down!" And where Jimmy and Goddard run to the park where Poultra's egg is.
- "Professor Calamitus I Presume", with Calamitus in the robot suit walking to Jimmy's house.
- The Powerpuff Girls
- "Stray Bullet", where Mojo is walking very slowly with a confident look on his face while the girls are stuck.
- Tom and Jerry Tales
- "You're Lion", where Tom and Jerry saw many lions in a dark hut. Tom runs away towards the camera, and runs back out
- The Magic School Bus
- "Gets Lost in Space", Arnold does this when he gets fed up with his cousin Janet and marches to the front of the bus to Ms. Frizzle
- "Presidential Pac-Nappers" has it near the beginning, as Pac-Man runs from the ghosts.
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends:
- "House of Bloo's Part 1", Where Bloo opens the gate and walks into Foster's.
- "Adoptcalypse Now", Where Bloo is running away from a group of kids.
- "Phone Home", An imaginary bone being chased by dogs
- "Bloo's Brothers", With Bloo pushing Mac to the front of the classroom
- "Better Off Ed", Where Eduardo is looking for Scrappy and gets interrupted by Jackie Khones.
- "This Little Peas", Peas is running about to jump into an elevator
- The Garfield Show:
- "Night of the Bunny Slippers", Where Jon invites Aunt Ivy inside
- "Odie in Love", Where Garfield mocks Odie of his crush. "If you break up with the brush I've got some nice nail clippers for you"
- "Stealing Home", With Bruno raiding through Garfield's fridge
- "Land of Hold", With Garfield running away from a bunch of floating phones
- "The Robot", With the cleaning robot about to grab and suck away Garfield
- "The Big Sleep", With the owner of the All You Can Eat restaurant inviting the disguised Jon inside
- "Lucky Charm", where a leprechaun realizes someone stole his gold.
- Inspector Gadget
- "Doubled Agent" with the Inspector Gadget robot as he scurries inside the bank.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.