- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry The ending portrayed gay people as the awesome heroes that never let chuck down.
- The TV movie Wedding Wars (a romantic comedy about gay marriage) stated that only gay men make great or even simply compentant hairdressers and wedding planners - after gay men go on strike across the country news anchors start appearing with messy, poorly styled hair and the only wedding planner the (straight) main couple can find is a woman with no taste or sense of proportion
- Fairly Oddparents: Mr. Dinkle, the drama teacher, is flamboyantly gay. He's really quite the perfectionist when it comes to theater.
- In Hey Arnold! the nicest teacher Mr. Simmons (who also happens to be one of the most postive characters besides arnold) is also curiously gay
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide Similar to Hey Arnold! the gay teacher is the one that is closest to the kids and as Ned would put it "not insane".
- A protest in favor of gay marriage had several people holding signs saying "Who Do You Think Designs Those Fabulous Wedding Dresses?"
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.