GayPeopleAreSimplyBetter. YKTTW Discussion
Gay people are always the best kind of people.
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry The ending portrayed gay people as the awesome heroes that never let chuck down.
- The TV movie Wedding Wars (a romantic comedy about gay marriage) stated that only gay men make great or even simply compentant hairdressers and wedding planners - after gay men go on strike across the country news anchors start appearing with messy, poorly styled hair and the only wedding planner the (straight) main couple can find is a woman with no taste or sense of proportion
- Fairly Oddparents: Mr. Dinkle, the drama teacher, is flamboyantly gay. He's really quite the perfectionist when it comes to theater.
- In Hey Arnold! the nicest teacher Mr. Simmons (who also happens to be one of the most postive characters besides arnold) is also curiously gay
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide Similar to Hey Arnold! the gay teacher is the one that is closest to the kids and as Ned would put it "not insane".
- A protest in favor of gay marriage had several people holding signs saying "Who Do You Think Designs Those Fabulous Wedding Dresses?"