Created By: Cartoonboy13able1 on September 23, 2012 Last Edited By: Cartoonboy13able1 on November 6, 2012
Walking Away Opening
A new scene beginning with someone's back blocking the camera and walk away from it
A scene starting with a person's back filling the screen walking away from the camera or moving away. Sometimes a new scene begins with a black screen and there is someone who's backside obscures the camera. Then they walk away from the camera showing the background of the new scene
- Perry Mason: The third and fourth opening of the show starts with him doing it. view here and here
- Digimon Adventure episode "Subzero Ice Punch" with Gabumon out looking for TK.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode "The Christmas Aliens" with Mikey going back into the sewer and into the lair
- Timon & Pumbaa episode "Timon Alone" with Pumbaa chasing away a bunch of animals that were after Timon.
- Digimon Tamers movie Runaway Locomon after a fantasy of Rika singing, "You promise that we'd stay for the sunset."
- True Jackson, VP episode "The New Kid" at the beginning after the theme song.
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends:
- "Phone Home", twice with Bloo; going out to find a friend to take home, and with him chasing the man in the phone suit
- "The Big Lablooski" with Eduardo about to bowl and Jerkins scares him.
- Looking for Jack: with one of Jack's employees going to get him for Angelica
- Scooby-Doo and The Witch's Ghost: With Thorn as she is walking back to her place.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.