Created By: Medinoc on August 21, 2009
A common trend in the times of the first Video Game 3D Leaps, was to have two 2D games, and make the third a 3D one, with titles such as:
- Ultra Super Death Gorefest Chainsawer
- Later called "Ultra Super Death Gorefest Chainsawer 1" to differentiate it from the second game
- Ultra Super Death Gorefest Chainsawer 2
- Ultra Super Death Gorefest Chainsawer 3D
- Duke Nukem
- Earthworm Jim
- Non-videogame example: Jaws
- Variation with Metal Gear, who used "Solid" instead of "3D"
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.
Three days must pass before this YKTTW is Launchworthy or Discardable