The manga, anime, and Japanese video game equivalent to Mad Lib Fantasy Title. For some reason these words and constructions are popular in the titles of Japanese works. Often overlaps with Word Salad Title.
- Gratuitous English in general (I had to skip half the anime titles during my survey because they never had Japanese titles)
- Role Called, with the role coming before the character name.
- "Chaos" (Chaos Wars, Metal Wolf Chaos, SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos)
- "Metal" (Metal Gear Solid, Full Metal Panic!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Metal Wolf Chaos)
- "Blood" (common in vampire series)
- Princess (Murder Princess, Scrapped Princess, Princess Nine, Princess Princess ([[egregious!]]), Sister Princess)
- Mon (especially in Mons series, naturally)
- Dragon (Dragon Ball, Dragon Drive, Dragon Half, Dragon Quest)
- Children (Fantastic Children, Zettai Karen Children, Advent Children)
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.