The manga, anime, and Japanese video game equivalent to Mad Lib Fantasy Title
. For some reason these words and constructions are popular in the titles of Japanese works.
Often overlaps with Word Salad Title
- Gratuitous English in general (I had to skip half the anime titles during my survey because they never had Japanese titles)
- Role Called, with the role coming before the character name.
- "Chaos" (Chaos Wars, Metal Wolf Chaos, SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos)
- "Metal" (Metal Gear Solid, Full Metal Panic!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Metal Wolf Chaos)
- "Blood" (common in vampire series)
- Princess (Murder Princess, Scrapped Princess, Princess Nine, Princess Princess ([[egregious!]]), Sister Princess)
- Mon (especially in Mons series, naturally)
- Dragon (Dragon Ball, Dragon Drive, Dragon Half, Dragon Quest)
- Children (Fantastic Children, Zettai Karen Children, Advent Children)