: My Grandma Can Do Better Than You! My X Can Do X Better Than you! (Any suggestions for a title? or is one of these two good?)
A common insult, sometimes "grandma" is replaced with something else. Bonus points for following it up with "...and she's dead!"
See Never Mess with Granny
and Cool Old Lady
, for when there is some truth to this statement.
See You Fight Like a Cow
and My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad
for similar insults.
- In the Toonami version of Dragon Ball Z, a virtual Sayan warrior (conjured by Mr Popo's training room) uses this line to ridicule the secondary characters' power levels.
- The Road to El Dorado:
Miguel: You fight like my sister!
Tulio: I fought your sister, that's a compliment!
Lampwick: Ah, you smoke like me grandma!
- B.O.B.'s Big Break, supplemental short on the Monsters vs. Aliens DVD:
General Monger: You throw like my nine-year-old niece... that I may or may not have.
- Appears in the "sports" game Chaos League as an insult by one of the two guys commenting the game.
- Variant: In Warriors Orochi, Badass Grandpa Shibata Katsuie occasionally taunts "You can't outfight my corpse!"
- Bart and Lisa of The Simpsons used a variant of this on the players when they were at a minor league baseball game:
Bart: You throw like my sister!
Lisa: Yeah! You throw like me!