Single Proposition: Xen Syndrome
Vote up for yes, down for no.
Do we rename Xen Syndrome
Arguments in favor:
- Non-indicative, example-named trope: The name derives from one specific level of one specific videogame, and means nothing to anyone else.
- "X Syndrome" is a discredited naming convention; most snowclones fail the One Mario Limit.
- Subjective Trope; even if you do know the reference, you may or may not consider it an example.
- High number of outside referrals.
- No evidence of misuse presented.
- 111 wicks and 1300+ referrals as of December 2010.
This issue has been resolved and voting is closed.
+7 (yeas:26 nays:19) Total number: 1. Number shown: 1.
Total number of votes: 45