Single Proposition: The Last DJ
Vote up for yes, down for no.
+6 (yeas:16 nays:10)
Do we rename The Last DJ
Laconic: "Values his integrity over advancement."
- Not always the last of something.
- Not about DJs / Disc Jockeys.
- Knowing a Tom Petty song is needed to understand the title — this particular DJ is an example of integrity over promotion but folks outside this in-group won't get that from just thinking of D Js.
- "The Last X" is a phrase often used to mean "the last true X" or "the only X fighting for what X really means": beside the Trope Namer itself, there's The Last Lawyer, The Last Patriot and others.
- No evidence of misuse has been found.
- Very good wick count 88
- Very good inbound links 303
- Is not broke and thus fails the test of when to rename a trope.
Total number: 1. Number shown: 1.
Total number of votes: 26