Single Proposition: Sure Why Not
Vote up for yes, down for no.
This issue has been resolved and voting is closed.
+17 (yeas:34 nays:17) Swap with a redirect
- 684 wikilinks and 232 inbounds for Sure, Why Not? (as of late July 2011).
- This includes about 50 wikilinks from the redirect Ascended Fanon.
- This does not include nearly 4,000 inbounds from the article's original ptitle, ptitlekzrxgx4f.
- Title resembles a line-of-dialogue / Stock Phrase that is not intrinsically or uniquely associated with the trope. It looks like a generic phrase, and wikilink samples do confirm misuse of this sort.
- The name appears very similar to Sure, Let's Go with That, an in-universe trope.
- "Ascended Fanon" mirrors the Ascended family of trope titles.
- Wikilink search documented a 20-40% misuse ratio within the "A" and "The" ranges of the alphabet (which comprise about 10% of total wikilinks).
- Sample wasn't chosen randomly; not clear how representative it is.
- 3900+ inbounds on the original ptitle is quite an impressive number; Sure, Why Not? collects new inbounds daily.
Total number: 1. Number shown: 1.
Total number of votes: 51