Single Proposition: Power Trio
Vote up for yes, down for no.
+18 (yeas:23 nays:5)
Crowner to decide whether to split Power Trio
. Vote up if in favor of this, vote down to leave the trope as it is.
- Power Trio would become a supertrope for all three-character ensembles
- The split off trope would be for trios that fit the Freudian psychological aspect.
- Power Trio is being misused to refer to any three-character group. The first post of the thread checked 50 wicks out of 1180 for misuse and found 12 of them to be incorrect; see the post in question for details.
- Enough tropes exist for three-character groups that a supertrope is justified
- The current definition of Power Trio describes a specific three-character group that should form its own trope
- It has 1180 wicks and 1389 inbounds, which is a lot.
- The wicks that are using it correctly would all become incorrect.
- Only 50 wicks out of 1180 were checked for misuse; this may not be a large enough sample size to be sure of the true misuse rate.
Total number: 1. Number shown: 1.
Total number of votes: 28